- Remove pizza dough from refrigerator, let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare your toppings; wash the swiss chard very well, cut off the ends of stocks, peel and crush two garlic cloves, cut 1/2 Vidalia onion into 1/4" thin slices.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the swiss chard to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until tender, but not soft. Remove and set aside to cool. Drain excess water and cut into even 1.5" pieces.
- In a large fry pan on medium-high heat, add 4 tbsp olive oil, add garlic and brown lightly. Add onions and sauté until they become translucent. Add swiss chard and mix until soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium fry pan on medium-high heat, add the pancetta and cook for 2 minutes until lightly browned, do not fully cook. Set aside and remove excess oil released from the cooking process.
- Use a brush to thoroughly coat the bottom, sides and corners of the baking sheet with olive oil to avoid sticking. Dust the baking sheet with corn meal, covering from edge to edge.
- Carefully cut the pizza dough bag open, the dough should be nearly twice as large from when it was removed from the refrigerator. Cut in half for two pizzas.
- Place dough in the center of the baking sheet, rub 1 tsp olive oil in both hands, use your palms and fingers to gently stretch the dough towards the edges of the pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Brush the pizza dough with olive oil, add swiss chard, pancetta, shaved Parmigiano and shaved mozzarella.
- Bake at 475°F for 10 minutes. Briefly remove from the oven and add thinly sliced buffalo mozzarella, bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully lift an edge of the pizza, the underside of the crust should be golden brown when it's ready. Let rest for 5 minutes and cut.
Pairs well with Pusateri's Vegan Kale Caesar Salad & Devils Chocolate Tartufo for dessert: