Welcome the season of renewal and brighten your home with a bouquet of pastel peonies, an exquisite orchid or a fabulous custom arrangement from FOLHA, Pusateri’s Floral Shop.
2. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
Derived 100% from organic coconuts, containing energy-boosting MCT’s (medium-chain triglycerides), and boasting a subtle coconut flavour. MCT Oil is known as fuel for the brain.
3. Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt
Made from 100% British Columbia grass-fed milk using flavours inspired by the Mediterranean like haskap berry, chai, and orange blossom.
4. Califia Farms Coconut & Almond Milk Blend
Dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO and BPA-free. It's even kosher and vegan-friendly, and it has 50 percent more calcium than milk.
5. Sproos Grass Fed Collagen
Hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture raised North American cattle, to help restore your body’s natural collagen. Try it in smoothies or mixed into juice or water.
6. Loon Kombucha
Fermented tea brewed right here in Ontario with unique and colorful flavours like sour apple, carrot cayenne, and violet lemongrass, kombucha is known for is probiotic attributes.
7. Cedar Kombucha
Cedar developed a unique process of fermenting cold-pressed juices to pack a nutritional and digestive punch.
8. Black River Pear Nectar
Made from pure pressed Niagara Barlett pears and rich in flavonoids and dietary fiber.
9. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut is one of the world’s most nourishing superfoods and one of the best healthy fats to incorporate into your diet. Try it as a replacement to butter or oil.
10. Wildbrine Red Beet & Cabbage Sauerkraut Salad
Unpasteurized to preserve its probiotic benefits and delicious on a hot dog or avocado toast.
11. Organic Meadow Kefir
Containing 2 billion bacterial cultures in one serving, this fermented dairy drink packs a powerful probiotic punch.
12. Plain Jane Lee’s Ghee
The better butter. Certified Organic and lactose-free, Ghee is clarified butter with the milk fats removed. A healthy super fat that is much easier for the body to digest.
13. Tropical Gold Smoothie
14. Murray’s Eggs
Heritage eggs from happy hens who lay an beautiful array of brown, white and even blue eggs.
15. Le Grand Garden Pesto
Simply basil, lemon zest and garlic – a fresh burst of flavour to brighten up a soup, crusty bread or pasta.
16. Chuck Hughes’ My Vegetable Farmers Hot Pepper Spread
A spicy blend of local vegetables perfect for spreading on top of eggs, pasta and meats.
17. Piaceri D’Italia Sliced Pancetta Coppata
Made using low fat, dry-salted pork belly and thinly sliced, it’s delicious on a charcuterie board, in a sandwich or baked until crisp.
18. Green Eggs & Ham
19. Haas Avocado
Boasting a rich, creamy flesh and an abundance of healthy fats, avocado is quickly becoming one of the most versatile foods.
20. Kinsip Whisky Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Aged in Prince Edward County and boasting a robust, smoky flavour it’s perfect for both pancakes and cocktails.
21. Heartbeat Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce
Using real Ontario blueberries, this hot sauce has a sweet medium heat that works well on savoury dishes and even desserts.
22. Baked Avocado Eggs
23. San-J Tamari
Gluten Free Soy sauce that adds a salty flavour to any dish.
24. Huy Fong Sriracha
Made with chili peppers, vinegar, sugar and salt, Sriracha is an all purpose hot sauce originating in Thailand.
25. Zucchini noodles
A gluten-free, paleo and keto alternative for pasta.
26. Wildbrine Japanese Kimchi
Umami-rich miso, tangy daikon, and earthy hot horseradish unite with bright citrus and ginger in a Japanese inspired vegan and gluten-free kimchi.
27. Tamari Eggs with Zucchini Noodles
28. Blackbird Baking Co Sourdough Baguette
Made with fermented dough for a bread that is easier to digest.
29. Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Yeast
A strong nutty, cheesy flavour that subs in perfectly for the real thing.
30. Extra Firm Tofu
A great source of plant based protein. Crumble with nutritional yeast for a vegan scrambled egg.
31. Pusateri’s Ground Turmeric
32. Vegan “Eggless Egg” Scramble
33. Olearia San Giorgio Aspro L’Aspromontano
34. Rincon De La Subbetica
35. Isole e Olena
36. Le Chateau D’estoublon
37. Red grapes
Nutrient dense, fantastic for heart health.
Bitter & crisp. Encourages digestion.
High in fibre & vitamin C.
Exotic, sweet & antioxidant rich.
The perfect combination of sweet & tart.
42. Red Onion
Antibacterial & proven to help with digestion.
43. Purple Garlic
Helps reduce blood pressure & cholesterol.
Helps with heart health.
One of the world’s healthiest foods.
46. LYNQ Brainiac Blend
Fruit & vegetable powder. Vitamins & omega.
47. Purple potato
Sweet & nutty. A great sub for a traditional russet.
Plump, sweet & packed with fibre.
49. Purple Cabbage
An excellent source of vitamin C.
52. Cape Herb & Spice Chipotle Chili Rim
A perfect hit of spice for meat, fish or to rim a Caesar glass.
53. Walter Craft Caesar Mix
Smoky Maple 50th Anniversary Edition.
54. Eat These Pickles Apple Bottom
Slightly spicy, slightly tangy and very addictive.
55. Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Try it in our vegan Caesar recipe.
56. Walter Craft Caesar Rim
Spicy and salty.
57. Steamed Lobster
Perfect to have on hand for sandwiches or to garnish a Caesar.
58. Vegan Non-Alcoholic Caesar
59. Walter Craft Caesar Mix
60. Heartbeat Red Habanero Hot Sauce
Made in small batches in Ontario.
61. Krino’s Organic Feta
62. Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Tapas Cheese Stuffed Baby Squash
Perfect cocktail snack.
63. Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Tapas Cheese Stuffed Sweet Peppers
64. Cheesy Caesar
65. Duke’s Hot & Spicy Smoked Shorty Sausages
Gluten-free and slow smoked.
66. Kinsip Still’s Whisper Vodka
Twice distilled in a copper still with sweet notes of wheat and vanilla.
67. Wagener’s Natural Smoked Bacon
Brush with maple syrup and Dijon and bake until crispy.
Tart and juicy lemons are an essential pantry staple.
69. Matt & Steve The Extreme Bean
Pickled and spicy.
Try them charred over an open flame.
A tropical citrus punch.
72. Sable & Rosenfeld Cocktail Stirrers
Tipsy onion, red pepper, olive and a pickle.
73. Kinsip Hand Crafter House Bitters
To delicately balance any cocktail.
74. Wizard Organic Gluten Free Vegan Worchestershire Sauce
75. Chuck Hughes’ Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
76. Kozlick’s Dijon by Anton
77. Leah’s Passover Lemon Mouse
Agreat vegan main or side dish. Order it in catering or make it with this recipe. See recipe
82. Handmade Round Shmurah Matzah
hand rolled in Israel and baked in wood-fired ovens. The perfect addition to a sedar table.
83. Multi Coloured Easter Eggs
A great activity for kids and adults alike using natural food dyes.
Pusateri's Toronto Eaton Centre
89. Popinsanity Cookies & Cream Popcorn
90. Vegetable Butcher Pre-Chopped Squash
91. Poke Salmon Bowl
92. Chopped Flanka Salad
93. BENE Pizzeria Prosciutto Pizza
94. Connoisseur Bar Mary's Brigadeiro
95. Champagne Bar Glass of Bubbly
96. Pastry Counter Elle Dee Unicorn Cake
97. Sugarfina Peach Bellini Candies
98. Breakfast Bar Scrambled Eggs & Hash
99. Connoisseur Room Il Borgo Condimento Rossa Balsamico
100. Exclusive vinegar
101. Pusateri's Burger Company Original Burger
Grilled to perfection on a flat top, topped with all the classics & bedded on heavenly Martin's Potato Roll