This breakfast is full of protein, healthy fat, vitamins and nutrients. Keto, paleo and Whole30 diet friendly, this recipe is a power packed way to start the day.
|2||Haas avocado, ripe but still slightly firm|
|To Taste||salt and pepper|
|2 tbsp||Kinsip Whisky Barrel Aged Maple Syrup|
|2 tbsp||Heartbeat Blueberry Habanero Hot Sauce|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice avocados in half lengthwise and twist to separate the halves.
3. Carefully remove the pit and scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of avocado to create a larger cavity.
4. Place avocado halves upright in a baking dish or on a muffin tray and gently crack 1 egg into each half.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until the whites of the eggs are cooked. Whisk maple syrup and hot sauce together while the eggs bake.
6. Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper.
7. Top each avocado egg a teaspoon of the syrup-spread mixture.
This dish can also be made using just egg whites.
Serve Blackbird Sourdough Bread toast points on the side to soak up the delicious yolk.