Each flavour speaks in this novel collection; pesto, mozzarella di bufala, green grapes, olives, arugula, and pine nuts decorate this grilled pizza.
|1 pkg||Molisano prepared pizza dough|
|¼ cup||Le Grand Pesto|
|1 pkg||Bufa Mozzarella di Bufala, torn into pieces|
|green grapes, halved|
|crushed Morgantino olives|
|2 tbsp||pine nuts|
|2 tbsp||Olearia San Giorgio Alta Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
1. Preheat barbeque grill to medium-high heat.
2. On a floured pizza board or counter, roll out the pizza dough to 1/4” thick for a thin crust pizza or 1/2” thick for a thick crust pizza.
3. Brush both sides of the dough with olive oil and place on preheated grill for 30-40 seconds per side, or until the dough is nicely grill-marked.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F.
5. Build your pizza using the pesto as the “sauce” on your grilled pizza dough, then top with torn mozzarella, grapes, olives, and pine nuts.
6. Place on a pizza wheel or sheet pan and bake until the mozzarella has melted and the crust has reached your desired level of crispness.
7. Remove from oven and top arugula.
8. Drizzle with olive oil.
9. Slice and serve immediately.
We love this combination of ingredients, but remember that this is a “pizza”. The grilled dough is your canvas to top as you please.