Simply dressed with lemon, garlic and olive oil, these artichokes shine. We know you’ll enjoy every last leaf.
|6 pcs||Jesse Tree Whole Stemmed Artichokes|
|1 tbsp||Pusateri’s Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|1 tsp||minced garlic|
|1 tsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Drain artichokes and cut each in half.
3. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
4. Place artichokes on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Remove artichokes from the oven and drizzle with the olive oil mixture. Return artichokes to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, plate and garnish with the fresh parsley.
These artichokes are lovely served with your favourite lemon aioli or lightly drizzled with your favourite truffle oil.