There are endless ways to enjoy grilled corn, one of summer’s sweetest pleasures. You’ll love this tangy, smoky, spice-kissed recipe.
|4||Welsh Bros. sweet corn (with husk)|
|3 tbsp||Pusateri’s Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3 tsp||Cape Herb & Spice Piri Piri Chilli|
|3 tbsp||grated Pecorino Romano|
|Handful||chopped Italian parsley|
1. Preheat barbeque grill to medium heat (400°).
2. Soak corn in water for one hour. Do not remove husks.
3. After soaking, grill corn on your pre-heated grill for approximately 20 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 5 minutes.
4. Remove corn and let cool slightly. Once cooled, peel back the husk to the base of the cob to form a “handle”.
5. If desired, lightly grill the peeled corn for a charred effect.
6. Rub each cob generously with lemon and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle with piri piri spice and grated pecorino.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve.
This dish is wonderful grilled, but if you don’t want to use the barbeque, you can also boil the corn. Simply peel the corn and boil it in generously salted water for approximately 15 minutes. Then follow steps 5 through 8.