Bitter, crisp rapini sautéed with sweet shallots and garlic - topped with lemon-infused olive oil and spicy chili spread.
Rapini with Lemon & Chili
|2 tbsp||Agrumato Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Lemon|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tbsp||Sarafino hot pepper spread|
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Rinse rapini well.
3. When the water reaches a boil, add rapini and boil for approximately 7-8 minutes until the stalks are fork tender. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to halt the cooking process.
4. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. When heated add the shallot and garlic and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Add rapini and saute for 5-7 minutes until fully heated.
7. Plate rapini, spoon over hot pepper spread and sprinkle with lemon zest.
Other fall greens we love:
Olives & Balsamic Dressing
|Pusateri's Holiday Greens with grapes, toasted pine nuts, shaved Parmigiano & white balsamic vinaigrette.||
Fresh City Farms
Organic Sunshine Salad