Swap your usual salad for this Autumn seasonal instead - just add cranberries and pumpkin seeds for a full flavour.
|1||Large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced medium|
|½ cup||Pusateri’s Intenso extra virgin olive oil|
|¾ cup||Raw pumpkin seeds|
|1||Large lemon, zested & squeezed|
|1 tbsp||29 Février Amber maple syrup|
|2 tbsp||Kozlik’s smooth or grainy Dijon mustard|
|2 tsp||Garlic, finely minced|
|1 tbsp||Shallot, finely minced|
|1 bunch||Kale, stemmed and leaves thinly sliced|
|1 lb||Brussels sprouts, shaved finely|
|1 cup||Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, finely grated|
|1 cup||Dried cranberries|
|To taste||Kosher salt|
|To taste||Pusateri’s fresh ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a bowl, toss diced butternut squash with 2 tsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet for 30 – 40 minutes until golden and tender, stirring occasionally..
- Heat olive oil in a pan to medium heat. Sit in pumpkin seeds for 3 – 4 minutes until brown and fragrant. Remove to a small bowl.
- Mix sliced kale and brussel sprouts in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice, maple syrup, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil slowly to incorporate.
- Massage dressing into kale mixture.
- Add roasted squash, dried cranberries and Parmigiano. Toss and garnish with pumpkin seeds.