Zucchini Noodle and Kimchi Salad
Zucchini is a fresh, crisp base for ingredients bursting with umami.
|2||tamari eggs (recipe follows)|
|1 pkg||Harvest Fresh Zucchini Noodles|
|3 tbsp||Wildbrine Japanese Kimchi|
|2 tbsp||San-J Tamari or soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Huy Fong Sriracha|
|To Taste||sea salt|
1. Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add the zucchini noodles and blanch for one minute.
3. Drain and cool under cold running water.
4. Drain well and spread on a clean tea towel to dry.
5. Toss the zucchini noodles with the kimchi and the tamari.
6. Pile the zucchini noodle and kimchi salad on individual serving plates. Top with a tamari egg sliced in half and sprinkle with sriracha chili.
|500 ml||San-J Tamari or soy sauce|
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a soft boil.
2. Gently add eggs and cook for six minutes. Adjust the heat to maintain a soft boil.
3. Remove the eggs from the pot and place into a bowl of ice water. Once the eggs are cool enough to handle, gently peel them.
4. Heat the tamari and water in a large pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
5. Turn off the heat and gently add the peeled eggs to the pot. Gently move the eggs about so that they are well coated in the tamari mixture.